With elective surgeries back on in many states, the already highly regulated medical industry will need to determine how to safely open while reducing risk of infection from COVID-19.
We’ve compiled the ultimate mini-guide that draws upon official federal guidance and suggestions from industry leaders to help you prioritize efforts to reduce infections and create a safe environment for staff and patients.
This comprehensive mini-guide covers:
Taking Action for a Continuous, Visible Clean
- Implementing touchless solutions
- Adopting technology
- Considering certifications to verify your cleanliness level
Developing a Communication Plan
- Hosting training for staff
- Creating signage for key areas
- Providing visibility and data about the cleanliness of your space
Reimagining Your Healthcare Environment
- Preparing your space for tele-health
- Creating a cleaning plan
- Modify spaces for social distancing
- Adding barriers for safety
To download your copy of this comprehensive mini-guide, please complete the form on the right.